The Rivière-à-Mars fishway is the best place to learn about the Atlantic salmon and sea trout in the Saguenay. Visit the level ladder which allows salmon arriving from the ocean to bypass the dam to spawn!
There you will find:
- An observatory with porthole where you can see the fish swimming up the ladder;
- transport cage used to transport broodstock to inaccessible areas;
- A screen showing live images from the underwater camera installed in the river;
- Information on Atlantic salmon and sea trout;
- Picnic tables with magnificent views of the Rivière-à-Mars
You might even have the chance to see one of our happy fishermen with his catch.
|Fee (tax included)|
|Children 12 and under||free|
|Family season’s pass
(2 adults and 2 children 16 and under)