Our partner Speyrit is organizing an introductory trip to fly fishing on the Rivière-à-Mars on August 28, 29 and 30, 2020!
In the program :
- Initiation and improvement in the art of fly fishing
- Throwing techniques
- Presentation of the offering (dry and drowned)
- Presentation of the equipment necessary for fly fishing - Characteristics - How to make the right choice without breaking the bank River reading - Understanding visual clues - The conditions to look for to find salmon and sea trout - The behavior of salmon and sea trout A full day of support in fishing situations
- Accommodation (rustic chalet double or single occupancy)
- Fishing rights : - Half day Saturday - Full day Sunday
- Rod / silk / reel / waders
- Lunch box (lunch and dinner)
- Possibility of camping on the site
- 3 instructors
- A day of salmon fishing support
- 3 flies
This is the opportunity you've been waiting for to finally introduce yourself to the world of salmon fishing!