Job descriptionUnder the supervision of the various managers, the holder of this position takes care of the good service, the good functioning of the reception. This position includes sales, service and monitoring of the work environment at the Bec-Scie Outdoor Center.
- Provide quality service to users by being courteous, patient and understanding
- Inform and advise users to the best of their knowledge or refer them to the resource person if necessary
- Collect payment and account for sales deposits at the end of each shift
- Maintaining the workplace: cleaning and safety
- Communicate with the various authorities for the maintenance and proper functioning
- All other related tasks
- Interpersonal skills
- Good analytical ability
RequirementsThe holder of this position undertakes to respect the operating rules of Contact Nature. In addition, the employee must understand that this is a job that requires interacting with customers. Finally, a basic level of English and computer science is required.
full time Rotary schedule day / night / weekend
Duration of employment
The winter season (possibility to continue)
To discuss when hiring