On Saturday, June 1 2019, Contact Nature opens its doors to you.
A lot of free activities are waiting for you!Rivière-à-Mars
- 11 am Guided visit of the fish ladder
- 12 pm hotdogs lunch
- 1 pm Fly fishing equipment workshop
- 2 pm Fly throw workshop
- 3 pm Tips and advice on fly tying workshop
- 4 pm End of activities
- Free entry for all
- Hotdogs and fries at low price in the marquee
- Come fishing in the ponds with your kids! Equipment provided. Pay only the fish you keep.
- It is National Day of Trails at Bec-Scie
- Free admission
- Guided hikes with presentation of the boreal flora. Starting at 10 am and at 1 pm
- Low price at the restaurant
- Okwari adventures offers a presentation on black bears and salmons by our specialist guide at the entrance of trails and the presence of two amerindian people from 11 am to 3 pm at the tepee. Come meet them!