Take part in the 2020 edition of the Ice Carnival of Grande-Baie ice fishing village on Saturday February 29 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Atmosphere and entertainment with DJ
- Introduction to ice fishing
- Dog sledding
- Treasure hunt
- Makeup for children
- Storyteller around the fire
- Inflatable game
- Godendard saw competition
- Long skis race
- Horseshoe game (1 p.m.)
- Pocket game (1:45 p.m.)
- Petanque all terrain (2:30 p.m.)
- Hot dog, pudding and alcoholic beverages
- Arm wrestling competition with prizes (3 p.m.)
- and more!
Vehicle entry: $ 5
Limited parking. Arrive early!
Free entry on foot, by snowmobile and quad
The carnival is organized by Contact Nature and Final Expedition - Outdoor intervention UQAC.
Thanks to our partner Accommodation des 21.
The consumption of personal alcoholic beverages is not permitted.