On Saturday March 21, welcome spring with a festive day and a snowshoeing evening at the Bec-Scie Outdoor Center!
Across the bridge from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m .:
- Animation, make-up and juggling with Les fous du roi
- Storyteller around the fire
- Dinosaur mascots
- Caribou drink served to skiers and snowshoers returning from the slopes
- Snow scooter course (For the little ones: possibility of cross-country skiing or in boots)
At the restaurant-bar all day: Nachos, fries, poutine, chicken wings and more. 2 for 1 on hot dogs! Beer discounts! 2 small beers for $ 8 and 2 for 1 on products from the Voie Maltée.
Animated snowshoe hike:
Cost: $ 10 + taxes
Duration: 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Arrive at 4:45 p.m.!
Possibility to rent snowshoes for $ 7
When you come back :
- Animation with Les fous du roi from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- DJ / songwriter
- Take advantage of the employee discount (30%) at the restaurant
- Beer discounts! 2 small beers for $ 8 and 2 for 1 on products from the Voie Maltée.
Evening open to all! 30% on restaurant food from 5 p.m.
Event organized by precious volunteers!